Global Digital Marketing Senior Analyst
US - Corporate
State / Country / Province
OUR COMPANY: For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done — and we have since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
OUR TEAM: The Corporate Marketing & Communication team at Stanley Black & Decker serves as a global center of excellence for branding and reputation, corporate social media, internal communications, external communications, media relations, philanthropy and government relations. The team partners with business units and functions to support strategic objectives and ensure strong relationships with key stakeholders, including employees, customers, investors, members of the media and community partners.
|Stanley Black & Decker is seeking an experienced, dynamic Sr. Global Digital Marketing Analyst will support the acceleration our transformation into a digital first company by supporting our global businesses with the technology, consultation, and data insights to drive long term business growth.|
Our Sr. Global Digital Marketing Analyst has a deep understanding of web analytics, digital marketing and analytics technologies. As Sr. Digital Analyst, you have experience in working closely with multiple stakeholders in managing their digital goals and providing consultative support via reporting through meaningful dashboards and deep-dive analysis. You will work closely with our Corporate Marketing and Global Business Unit Digital Marketing Teams. Key influencers for this role include our CMO and digital marketing leaders across our business and key functions.
- Lead our digital marketing and web analytics requirements and reporting initiatives to include aligning with key stakeholders to gather requirements and KPI’s as well as actively engaging with our partners to share actionable insights and recommendations.
- Develop regular dashboards and ad-hoc reports with actionable insights for our enterprise business and corporate marketing partners. This will include reporting for our Corporate Marketing team and consultation with our businesses who will need varying degrees of support in setting up dashboards, establishing KPI’s, training on enterprise analytics tools with data integrations across all digital channels and from multiple sources: web, social, search, mobile apps, media campaigns, customer experience platforms (marketing automation databases/DMP).
- Communicate and present executive dashboards and readouts to key stakeholders on a regular basis with story-telling abilities that will engage diverse leaders with varying degrees of digital experience.
- Expertise in Google Analytics 360 Suite, GTM and hands on in evaluating the performance of campaign KPIs for all web sites and corporate social campaigns. This role will assess our company’s current data capture configurations and provide recommendations on how to improve tagging and strategic campaign set up to understand and optimize performance.
- Experiment with new ways of measuring and tracking the impact that content/social have on consumer behavior and our businesses. Identifying new (or old) methods of measurement and technology platforms that connect the company’s creative campaigns back to real business impact. This could include forging new or deeper partnerships with platforms like Social Studio and Salesforce to connect the dots between social, content, CRM, and consumer databases.
- Work with technical resources (internal and external) to debug analytics implementations for QA purposes and to troubleshoot tagging issues.
- Gather and provide information to stakeholders on project status, escalating issues and ensuring projects are on track with timelines and deliverables adhering to strategic goals and budgets.
- Maintain documentation, such as status documents, campaign optimizations, project status executions and performance that are easy to understand, error free and timely.
To be a successful candidate for this position you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing analysis role; at least 3 years with cross channel experience in organic and paid – social, search, web
- Depth of experience with GA Suite, GTM and experience working in data visualization tools; Tableau a plus.
- Experience writing and tuning SQL queries in an online or offline environment.
- SEO/SEM and media tagging experience a plus (Doubleclick, Conductor)
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Tools (Social Studio, Email Studio/Exact Target, Ad Studio, Journey Builder), Social Analytics (Social Bakers) and DMP a plus.
- Google Analytics Certification a plus.
- Self-motivated, highly collaborative and proactive with strong ability to lead via influence and work with diverse stakeholders gaining buy in.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working across multiple geographies a plus.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver who is also results-oriented and executes with consistency, quality and with a bias for speed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to operate at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to function as a team member and build strong relationships, both internally and with external vendors.
- Flexible and able to react positively to challenge and change.
- Highly motivated and knowledgeable with the ability to work in an environment where the team is small, geographically diverse and subject to changes in priorities.
- BS / BA Degree in business, economics, mathematics, computer science, statistics or another quantitative degree preferred.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.