Job Role: Staff Consultant, Professional Services
Experience: 6 to 8 years
- Understanding business requirements and translating them to core product deliverables
- Design and implement product from scratch and build enhancements, bug fixes and features requests using Microsoft .NET technologies, C#.
- Expert in technically designing and implementing large scale applications. Takes ownership of project quality and leads team for quality project delivery.
- Development experience on MS Azure platform will be preferred.
- Builds prototypes of software applications and solutions as needed.
- Assist in the rollout, maintenance, and ongoing administration of the enterprise software product and support.
- Experience with Web services and REST Protocol.
- Thorough with unit testing and code coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering desired; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum work experience of 6+ years with .NET Framework 4.0 and above.
- Expert in designing and development, strong experience with highly complex requirements / projects. Analyze, suggest, recommend and guide customer on the right technical solution.
- Ability to perform in extremely dynamic environment with Agile development approach.
- Working experience with MS Azure platform is plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication