USSOCOM's mission is to “Provide fully capable Special Operations Forces (SOF) to defend the United States and its interests and synchronize planning for global operations against terrorist networks.” As a member of our team, you will partner with SOF military and civilian members to directly support this mission by providing world-class Information Technology services and support that connect over 60,000 users around the world.
Shift Work is required to support operations. The candidate chosen for this position will work 12 hours per day, 7 days per week on one of two daily shifts (days and evenings); however, customer needs may require modification to this schedule. It is important to be able to work any shift/designated hours required.
Candidates for Web Administrator positions need a thorough understanding of web technology and the Internet. They should be experienced in working with web page design (e.g., HTML, Active Server Pages (ASP)), firewalls, intranets, domain name services (DNS), Active Directory (AD), servers, and the related hardware and software required to administer a website. Familiarity with web services, Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), File Transfer Protocol (FTP), HTTP, Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS), Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), and similar Internet protocols is also required. Candidates must possess excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to work well in a team environment. Candidate must have advanced knowledge of using Microsoft Office Suite (2013/2016)
• Creating and analyzing reports on web activity, web page hit counts, traffic patterns and similar performance metrics
• Monitoring Customer feedback and responding to inquiries
• Recommending upgrades to the network, server and related equipment, software and other relevant improvements
• Providing desktop support to end users by responding to requests for technical assistance
• Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues
• Applying patches and updates
• Managing user identities, credentials and privileges on local servers
• Ensure proactive engagement in Incident Management process, working with cross-functional teams to minimize the impact of web service outages
Typically has an AS degree in information systems or computer science discipline from an accredited college or university and seven (7) years of relevant industry experience.
Required Certification: Employment is contingent upon keeping required certifications current
• MCSA: Web Apps
• DOD 8570 IAT Level II or higher
• Preferred Certifications: MCSA: SharePoint or MCSA: Office 365 or MCSA: Server 2012/2016 or MCSE: Productivity or MCSE: Cloud and Infrastructure or MCSE: SharePoint
• Work will be performed inside a large facility. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting). Outside work may include various environmental conditions including hot, dusty, cold, icy and windy climates.
• It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
• Work assignments vary based on client requirements.
• Must meet and maintain CENTCOM physical requirements for deployment. Qualification standards are determined by CENTCOM
• Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required. May require lifting and carrying computer equipment, boxes of supplies or files up to 50 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
Equipment and Machines
• General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment. Servers, switches and other computer equipment used to support network operations.
• Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is mandatory. Shift Work is required to support operations. The candidate chosen for this position will work 12 hours per day, 7 days per week on one of two daily shifts (days and evenings); however, customer needs may require modification to this schedule. It is important to be able to work any shift/designated hours required. Position will require night and weekend work.
• Extended Continental and Oversees travel will be required. May be required to attend off site meetings. Must obtain a current passport and applicable visa(s) prior to arrival in country. Must maintain a current passport and applicable visa’s in good standing.
Other Essential Functions
• Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of foreign national, government, military and contractor personnel at all levels. Must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on client’s standards.
• Must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.
• The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another country), in order to be granted a clearance you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.
Kuwait-Kuwait Countrywide-City Not Specified
Feb 18, 2018, 6:43:07 PM