ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES :
• All discipline engineering and design deliverables such as instrument index, specifications, datasheets, BOM, location Plan, JB and cable schedule, 3D model, loop wiring drawings etc.
• Calculations for control valves, PSVs, flow meters and thermo wells.
• Field instrument ( flow, level, pressure, temperature, analyzers), valves ( control, on-off, shutdown, motorized ), analyzers and gas chromatograph system.
• Prepare / provide guidance for preparation of control system (BPCS, ESD, F&G etc) design, specification, procurement and implementation.
• Requisitions for quotation, technical bid analysis, purchase specification and vendor document review compliance with project requirements.
• Participate in project design and safety reviews.
• Cost/manpower estimates for project and proposals.
• Shop inspections and Control System and Packages FAT/SAT.
• Site surveys, Survey report and MOM Preparation.
• Site pre-commissioning activities and engineering support.
• Interface management (Client, PMC, Vendor, Sub contractor etc).
• Project Risk Register & Lessons Learnt inputs.
• Technical reviews.
REQUIRED KEY SKILLS AND SOFTWARE TOOLS :
• International Codes & Standards and Best Engineering Practices that apply to Automation
Quality Management System and Procedures.
• Project Management and Control Process & Procedure.
• Change Management Process.
• Risk Assessment and Mitigation.
• HSE norms.
• Automation deliverables, work flow and interdisciplinary co-ordination.
• Advanced knowledge on P&IDs and Process Control.
• Smart plant Instrumentation.
• 3D model review.
• Instrucalc, flowel or any other instrument sizing software.
• Microsoft Office Suite.
Degree in Instrumentation Engineering from Indian University (UGC approved) or from Overseas University.
Candidates having experience in Engineering office of Reputed Consulting Engineering Companies preferably in the field of Refinery, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Oil & Gas will be preferred.
Contractual (Fixed Term)