Enterprise Architect - Integration and Services Platform
A Senior Enterprise Architect has expertise in the creation, communication and improvement of the key principles, methods and models that describe the enterprise's future state and enable its evolution. The scope of the enterprise architecture process involves the interpretation of business goals, drivers and strategies, the assessment of the current capabilities of the people, processes, information and technology of the enterprise, and the determination of how these relate to one another and to the external environment. The process supports the formation of the constraints, standards and guiding principles required to define, assure and govern the required evolution and the transitional processes that facilitate predictable transition to the intended state through information-enabled change in the organization’s structure, business processes, information systems and infrastructure.
The integration and services platform architect is a highly visible and key transformational role into digital. The role serves as the backbone to transforming connectivity with customers, consumers and other business partners, employees, and devices.
- Has an integrator mindset understanding various models for supporting business services and business processes with integration technologies while driving a digital transformation.
- Understands integration technologies and associated concepts like integration patterns, business process orchestration, services & micro-services, event-driven architecture, serverless computing, CICD, authentication, access, protocols, reusability, etc.
- Strong interaction with Information Architect and other architects, Master Data Teams, Analytics and Delivery teams to enable methodologies and practices for maximum reuse and exposure of information.
- Develops an architectural accelerated plan to transform integrations into digital ecosystems.
- Proactively interacts with business partners and IT at all stages of lifecycle to design solutions, influence strategy, provide new business and technology ideas, align and prioritize projects to architecture priorities and drives architecture driven investments.
- Collaborative and inspirational leader providing solution design review and direction to solution architects.
- Possesses a strong geographical business and technological market acumen to contribute to the strategic business plan and operational direction.
- Is recognized as an IT authority inside the organization and within industry. Has a leadership role in external panels, conferences, and forums enhancing the stature of the company in the industry and technology community.
- Has a CTO mindset to develop technology strategies addressing business problems, incorporating business maturity models that require a long-term, strategic perspective.
- Must look 1-3 years ahead to consider the long-term consequences for the enterprise when choosing a technical direction, proposing a technology investment, harmonization of the environments, simplification opportunities or advising a business leader on strategic issues.
- Understands various data platforms and associated concepts to assist with aligning business need to technology approach.
- Has the ability to quickly and easily review technology and technology approaches accessing purpose, value, constraints, and opportunities to provide guidance and recommendations
- Has strong interpersonal skills to communicate, share, and develop the knowledge and experiences of peers and others within and outside of the enterprise
- Leads vendor selection process and provides recommendations for investment in technology solutions, supported by appropriate ROI, total cost of ownership, and/or cost benefit analyses.
- Ensures coordination and completion of design review board based on design review board guidance
- Provides solution designs to IT project in the category of new vendor, new technology, and new capability.
- Empowers solution architect providing technical guidance, and needed training within capability scope
- Guarantees solution architects follow enterprise architecture practices for all projects within capability scope.
- Guarantees data quality and accuracy of enterprise artifact repository.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Education required/ preferred:
- BS or IT Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English
- 10+ years of Professional experience with a minimum of 7 years of Information Technology experience
- 3+ years functioning as an Integration Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architecture certified or equivalent experience using industry standards such as TOGAF or Zachman.
- Experience developing architectural standards and future state plans.
- Evangelist for a bigger picture strategy, integrating the business and technological vision, connecting the dots across business needs, technologies, processes, and information.
- Proven experience across multiple business areas, and multiple technologies with well-rounded background in applications, software, databases, middleware, etc.
- Proven experience in large-complex application rationalization efforts, maximizing current investment and optimizing process complexity.
- Proven experience in large, complex scale projects.
- Prior applications/software development (programming) experience.
- Prior data movement and domain driven design experience with multiple platforms.
- Prior integration design experience using multiple integration patterns.
- Solid presentation skills, ability to effectively influence.
- Ability to multi-task and switch between tasks quickly and smoothly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organization skills.
- A strong desire to learn and expand their technical knowledge.
- Able to work autonomously and exhibit excellent judgment.
- Strong Technical acumen of Application Development teams and vendors.
- Extensive experience in CPG Industry.
- Experience in designing solutions across an ecosystem on premise, in the cloud or combinations of.
- Mulesoft expertise preferable
- SAP, SAP PI, SAP BOBJ DS, MS SSIS, CastIron, Workday, Salesforce.com, Hadoop, cloud players
Enterprise architecture Contributes to the creation and review of a systems capability strategy which meets the strategic requirements of the business. Develops models and plans to drive forward the strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance. Analyzes impact of information systems, data management, practices, procedures, organization and technology.
Technical specialism maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific specialisms, and provides expert advice regarding their application. Can supervise specialist consultancy and solution architects.
Autonomy: Has authority and responsibility for all aspects of one or multiple significant areas of work, including policy formation and application. Is fully accountable for actions taken and decisions made, both by self and subordinates.
Influence: Makes decisions critical to organizational success. Influences developments within the IT industry at the highest levels. Advances the knowledge and/or exploitation of IT within one or more organizations. Develops long-term strategic relationships with customers, partners, industry leaders and government.
Complexity: Leads on the formulation and implementation of strategy. Applies the highest level of management and leadership skills. Has a deep understanding of the IT industry and the implications of emerging technologies for the wider business environment.
Business Skills: Has a full range of strategic management and leadership skills. Understands, explains and presents complex technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels up to the highest in a persuasive and convincing manner. Has a broad and deep IT knowledge coupled with equivalent knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that employ IT.
Communicates: Clearly communicate at all levels of the organization the potential impact of emerging technologies on organizations and individuals and assesses the risks of using or not using such technologies. Assesses the impact of legislation, and actively promotes compliance. Takes the initiative to keep both own and subordinates’ skills up to date and to maintain an awareness of developments in IT.
Executive Presence: Has confidence to organize and deliver effective presentations to small and large groups, delivering focused, engaging presentations that promote business results.
Leadership: Demonstrates leadership and the ability to influence, guide, and coach for improvement. Sets performance expectations and reviews performance progress.
Role will report to the Senior Manager Enterprise Architecture in the Strategy organization and will directly support solution architects and integration center of excellence.
- CIO and Senior Leadership
- Strategic Business Partner
- Project Manager
- Regional Delivery Leader
- Enterprise Architect
- Integration Center of Excellence
- Solution Architect
- Solution Developer
- Business Analyst
- External Networks
- 3rd Party provider
WORKING CONDITIONS: Travel may include approximately 30% of work time.
Travel may include travel via aircrafts and motor vehicles to various locations, if applicable. Varying working conditions may include prolonged sitting, typing and viewing computer/laptop screens, along with occasional bending, reaching, lifting, carrying, climbing, twisting, stooping, walking and standing.
This role is based in Bangalore India
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
No KC Work Site - India