Are you ready for a challenging international internship in our Marketing and Communication team?
Your position as Intern @ Atos based in the Netherlands
You will provide organizational, logistical, general and technical support in relation to social media in a b2b environment for the IT business.
- Assist with hands-on tasks in relation to event arrangements, lead generation campaigns and digital marketing.
- Engaging in social media presence creation on social media platforms, incl. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Search for influencers on business topic
- Pilot Social Media initiatives with the content engagement team
- Maintaining and updating the Atos Dutch Social Media Channels and website for publications of press releases
- Write online content, both in English and Dutch
- Keeping scores in the CMO Dashboard reports and assessing the results of marcom campaigns
- Collect input like stories for the various internal newsletters
- Create PowerPoint presentations to report on the online achievements in social channels
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Bachelor or Master Education Media, ICT & Design, Communication or a Commercial Direction
- Native Dutch and excellent English (written / spoken)
- You are empathic, service minded and willing to go the extra mile to exceed.
- You have experience with using, scheduling tooling for social media channels.
- You also have affinity with b2b communications in Social Media in general.
Atos offers you
Atos offers a dynamic international environment with direct access to knowledgeable experts to get the most out of your internship. Including a monthly intern fee. Duration to be negotiated, preferably 4-6 months.
Location: Amstelveen or Eindhoven, The Netherlands
If you wish to send your CV for this position, please apply directly via our online application form.
What are you waiting for? Join our team!
For more information about this interesting career move you can contact Navien Doerga at +31 6 40958442. Would you like to apply, please send your resume email@example.com.
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.