CarsArrive-RDN is a dynamic, challenging, fun, profitable and growing company that has been in business since 2001. CarsArrive has transformed transport management with a trusted and secure online environment, and manages transport for more vehicles than anyone. RDN is by far the market leader in automotive repossession recovery management.
CarsArrive-RDN is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in the Mesa, Arizona office. Working alongside talented, passionate people you will empower teams to work collaboratively and innovatively; enabling them to deliver really great software and business value for our employees and customers.
As a CarsArrive-RDN Project Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Working within the Project Management Office to provide leadership and support to the technology organization and other stakeholders
- Taking the needs and challenges of business and client stakeholders and working with the technology organization to formulate the delivery road map and project plans to support strategies and goals.
- Navigating geographically distributed development teams through all phases of project delivery to ensure successful delivery of exceptional technical solutions
- Managing delivery scope and risks throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Providing frequent reporting and issues management during release process
- Building positive team dynamics and relationships between technology teams and with other teams impacted by projects.
- Orchestrating the design and building of critical and complex custom-designed, multi-tier, business applications that use a wide range of the very latest technologies
- Mentoring and evangelizing Agile best practices
- Working in an informal, collaborative, transparent, culture
- Being a part of an organization that is committed to technology and innovation
- Project management experience delivering successful, large-scale software development projects
- Experience working with distributed development and QA teams
- Experience running IT projects with multiple stakeholder involvement and comfortable working directly with business executives
- Solid understanding of the practical application of Agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile environment
- Experience in guiding the technical delivery of software, from development to testing and release
- Exposure to a variety of Project Management methodologies
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary project teams across the whole SDLC
- Comfortable working in a fast changing environment.
- Project Management, Computer Science degree or Technical equivalent, PMP a plus
- Five (5) or more years of experience in an IT project manager role
KAR is an equal opportunity employer. KAR is a drug-free workplace