The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
1) General customer account management, planning & controlling of the customer account deliverables.
2) Window contact patner at GS-IN for the designated OEM's.
3) Liaison with customer in pre -selling, acquisition and development phase.
4) Co ordination with internal departments within Bosch India, Bosch world wide PRM , PJM, ENG,CTG sample shop during Acquisition & Project development phase,
5) Quotation , negotiation and project contracting with customers
6) Responsible for achieving the sales KPI' s mainly turnover ,acquisitions, Market share, special sales, and
price management ( PCR,FOREX)
BE Mechanical /Electronics and communication
Additional Exposure (Preferred)
MBA (General Management /Sales & Marketing)
3 to 5 years of experience in handling customer accounts in automotive domain.
Broad knowledge on automotive engine management system and components.
Willingness to travel and willingness to relocate to any of the metros(Chennai / Delhi/ Bangalore)
Good interpersonal skills ,Social competence, an outgoing ,engaging , self-confident personality.
Good Analytical skills ,Commercial Acumen & Entrepreneurial mind set
Customer focus, Team player, Results & future orientation
Excellent communication ,Presentation & networking skills