CVS Health is looking for a talented and agile analytics professional to join the Retail Customer and Marketing Analytics team. This team is focused on enhancing the corporate understanding of the CVS Pharmacy ® retail customer
and measuring marketing initiatives across multiple business lines, including Front Store, Pharmacy and Minute Clinic.
The Senior Consultant, Pharmacy Analytics will mine large datasets to understand the behavior of pharmacy patients, with a focus on analytics relating to segmentation, migration and valuation. Key responsibilities will include analyzing
consumer behavior, measuring retention and acquisition, evaluating consumer trends and leveraging data to make business recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced analytics background with experience in retail or healthcare. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze transactional data to provide insight into consumer behavior in the retail pharmacy, within and across
segments, markets and channels
- Leverage data to drive awareness of business opportunities, helping to support the development of new initiatives
- Recommend and implement analytic strategies that will enable effective measurement of behavioral changes
- Integrate and evaluate data from multiple internal and external sources to provide context and depth to behavioral analyses
- Produce and enhance customer-centric reporting to enable better decision-making by internal teams
- 3+ years working in analytics with a track record of delivering insights and
- Expertise in SQL and related experience working in an enterprise data environment
- Experience using data analysis and visualization tools such as SAS, SPSS, R, Python, SQL,
and Tableau Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- High levels of self-motivation and attention to detail
- Experience with advanced analytic techniques, such as predictive modeling, regression analysis, A/B
testing, marketing mix, and life-time value is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field; Advanced degree in Data Science or Analytics field is preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/