Perform various duties to assure the timely and accurate invoicing and collection of allowances for promotion of supplier products while functioning in a work team environment. Duties include: Maintain and monitor the Supplier Allowance System, record and collect supplier allowances, create journal entries, identify issues and resolve discrepancies in vendor collections and exception items, issue paybacks and write-offs, identify opportunities to modify existing systems and procedures, and other related duties.
- Monitor the Supplier Allowance System for transactions impacting the Co-op PeopleSoft billing process
- Verify accuracy of generated invoices
- Process payments, identify issues and resolve discrepancies in the vendor collection processes in a timely and courteous manner
- Work with category managers and vendors to ensure the accuracy of processing and collection of supplier allowances
- Ad hoc research as needed
- 1+ years of clerical and/or analytical experience
- 1+ years of MS Office experience
- 2+ years of clerical and/or analytical experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft or SAF (Supplier Allowance System)
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Ability to work without direct supervision while paying strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and tactfully, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads, both independently and in a team environment, with minimal supervision
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required. Associate's or Bachelor's degrees in Accounting strongly preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/