The Director – Managed Services Sales serves as an area sales leader of Diebold Nixdorf's Managed Services and Outsourcing sales. This individual is responsible for setting the strategy for the integrated sales of Diebold Nixdorf hardware, software, professional services, managed services, logical security with strong emphasis on transaction migration through outsourced enabled services led capabilities.
Execute budgeting, efficiency planning, resource allocation and market development to drive sales and customer satisfaction. Lead Diebold Nixdorf's review for architecture and sales strategy for Deal Review Process when it comes to multi-element and enterprise solutions. Responsible for remaining on top of industry trends, anticipating client needs, recommending the development of new solutions. Develop a vision, strategies and execution plan to achieve targeted business objectives and sales goals. Drive the sales process by interfacing directly with customers as an expert in complex Diebold solutions. Integrate Diebold field sales and support resources into a customer-centric unified team. Attack multiple opportunities to win new profitable deals and exceed order entry TCV objectives. Utilize current and new industry knowledge to expand Diebold’s TAM for new sales opportunities.
Position responsible for interfacing with a wide array of Diebold NIxdorf home office and filed associates including:
• Executive Management
• US Sales and Service Management
• Field sales teams
• Financial Services Customers
• Global Software Development
• Service Operations
• Corporate Finance
• Corporate Accounting
• Global Marketing
• Product Marketing
• Channel Marketing
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Primarily DNA with specific global opportunity scope
Generate annual sales in excess of $10M
Control and execute multi-million dollar multi-element deals
Influence other channels within Diebold involved in software enabled services led outsourcing projects
• Develop strategies and initiate programs for Diebold’s Services organization that align with Diebold’s Outsourcing & Services strategy
• Oversee channel management services using technologies within the retail banking industry, with focus on developing technologies outside of ATMs.
• Direct sales efforts within and outside direct reporting organization for outsourcing projects- set the overall strategic and tactical plans to drive new outsourcing business.
• Achieve assigned business and financial goals.
• Study market trends and competitive activity
• Develop and manage product/service/services margins and expense budgets for multi-element deals
• Assist and direct legal negotiations between Diebold and perspective enterprise services customers
• Interface with both home office and field senior leadership to improve their knowledge of enterprise outsourcing and managed services and collaborate on the creation of new offerings which reflect real time market changes.
• Develop, build and maintain strategic relationships with our customers. Ensure customers are knowledgeable of Diebold’s sales, support and service capabilities. Develop executive level relationships within the assigned prospects/customers.
• Provide ongoing input into Solution Management and Operations on development of solutions and services for the U.S. Financial & Retail industries.
• Help identify, build and maintain third party relationships to further Diebold’s global services strategy.
• Measure, manage and implement continuous improvement efforts as it pertains to team performance goals and customer satisfaction.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of management, business and services experience.
• Minimum 10 years of client relationship management at the executive level.
• Highly motivated with strongly developed negotiating skills with in-depth financial assessment capabilities.
• Must have a solid track record of achievement growing new business in complex technical solutions environments.
• Strong knowledge of the U.S. financial industry, retail banking operations outsourcing and services trends within these industries. Creativity needed to anticipate market trends and needs and identify new solutions to satisfy those needs.
• Possess a high level of demonstrated leadership, oral and written communication, presentation, critical thinking and strategic planning skills.
• Must be assertive, influential and able to motivate all levels of associates, peers and executive leadership. Must be adept at team building, developing and managing staff, and collaborating.
• Expert on services, software and hardware
• Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
Diebold, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
United States-NY-New York, United States-NJ-Newark, United States-NJ-Jersey City, United States-Maine