As AppsFlyer grows in SEA/ANZ and throughout the world, we’re looking for a well rounded Partner Development Manager who’s extremely passionate about mobile and analytics. AppsFlyer has 14 offices around the world and is known as the mobile attribution authority. This position is based in our Tokyo office and is an opportunity to help build on the 3,500+ partner ecosystem AppsFlyer. AppsFlyer’s platform is globally renowned and is used by top-tier clients including: HBO, Walmart, Baidu, Alibaba and more. In addition, our leading SEA/ANZ clients include: Grab, Go-Jek, Shopee, Tokopedia, Agoda, Garena, VNG and more. Come work with the best!
This position requires you to be a self-starter, hands-on and proactive in developing, fostering and growing partner relationships. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, will posses a technically savvy communication style and will use his/ her knowledge of the mobile ecosystem to drive AppsFlyer’s relationships within SEA/ANZ.
- Develop, nurture, and grow partnerships with top-tier companies in the mobile ecosystem such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, LINE, Snap and more
- Articulate and communicate AppsFlyer’s solutions, distinctive competence, and its unique advantages in the marketplace
- Lead technical partner integration discussions
- Distill key functionality and platform benefits into core product marketing message
- Provide continued partner training through webinars and face to face meetings
- Create and provide continuous product and competitive feedback through internal feedback loops
- 3+ years business development experience in mobile, online advertising, or SaaS. An understanding of the business aspects of mobile app development with a passion for analytics
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Work closely as a liaison with partners, internal stakeholders and customers
- Strong service-oriented mentality to support partner needs with a proactive attitude and excellent project, organizational and time management skills.Demonstrated ability to persistently follow up on opportunities, nurture business relationships and exceed goals
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- BA Degree in business, marketing or similar field
- Multiple languages a plus
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee