WWE Studios Intern Learning Expectations:
- Gain knowledge of the movie making process for a studio from an incoming script and script coverage, to production and post-production.
- Enhance understanding of the film industry, specifically in the development and post production fields.
- Elevate your script coverage writing with critique from our acquisitions and development coordinator.
- Learn what it takes to run post-production for a film and act as an assistant for our post production manager.
- Script Coverage
- Learn script tracking system/database, update as necessary
- Support the president’s office, as well as the development, production, finance, legal, and post-production teams
- Update and prepare key documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Asset management (logging and tracking elements)
- Transcoding video files (with Compressor, MPEG Streamclip, etc.)
- Assist in managing online media storage and streaming.
- Data management (local drives, servers and cloud-based systems)
- Other responsibilities as needed to support post production manager, finance controller, VP physical production, VP development, marketing manager, and business affairs manager.
- Intern should be a college sophomore, junior, or senior for 2018 school year
- Candidate must be able to work in Los Angeles, CA
- Student should be organized, hardworking, and highly interested in post production and the overall studio business
- Script coverage experience is a big plus
- Passion for movie industry
- Knowledge of non-linear editing systems (Avid, Final Cut, Premiere) specifically Avid, a plus
- Familiarity with aspect ratios, frame rates and resolutions a plus
- Knowledge of transcoding process and programs (MPEG Streamclip, Compressor, Media Encoder) a plus
- Ability to work 40 hours a week