The Senior Data Quality Engineer owns the strategies, processes, and frameworks to optimize data quality within Phreesia’s data engineering platforms. The ideal candidate will drive improvements in Agile software development practices to ensure consistent, high quality.
*Work with technical architects and product managers to determine appropriate data quality requirements for all phases of testing
*Plan and design testing strategies, plans, and measures to support data quality requirements
*Develop automated and manual testing tools by creating SQL queries, stored procedures, scripts, or applications
*Ensure communication established across Phreesia on the status of data-readiness and quality within data engineering platforms
*Provide insights into data lineage to improve error tracing
*Bug tracking and reporting
* BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
* 7+ years of experience in developing or supporting data warehouse and analytics solutions.
* Significant hands-on experience developing automated testing for data warehouse platforms
* Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team.
* Experience with big-data architectures is a plus.