Phreesia’s patient messaging platform delivers targeted and relevant digital messaging to tens of millions of patients each year. Phreesia is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing Analytics Team; someone who is smart, eager to learn, and has outstanding technical and problem solving skills. This role is responsible for the operation and optimization of our patient messaging platform, as well as analysis of the messaging network, forecasting of inventory, and reporting on performance of campaigns.
You will join a team of exceptionally smart, humorous, quick-witted, and dedicated coworkers, all passionate about data and healthcare. Above all else, you should love solving complex problems, and be committed to constant improvement, both of yourself and those around you.
- Monitor and analyze campaign metrics to ensure proper delivery
- Manage various aspects of configuration, deployment, and testing for ad products
- Identify and diagnose issues with message delivery
- Assist in modelling and forecasting of inventory
- Analyze available data sources to continually improve and optimize targeting and delivery of messaging
- Provide monthly reporting packages to key stakeholders internally and externally
- Gather and synthesize performance data from customers to develop metrics and key performance indicators
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or a related field
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Ability to organize and present complex data in a way that tells a compelling story and drives decision making
- Keen intuition about data analysis, the ability to distinguish what matters from what doesn't, and a thorough understanding of the ways in which data can mislead
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams at varying levels
- Attention to detail
- Bonus points for healthcare experience and a basic understanding of clinical terms
- Experience in Ad Operations and digital media a plus
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.