Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
The RBO Sales Manager is accountable for the customer interface with Buying Offices in the region, ensuring that all day to day requirements are delivered efficiently and effectively and in line with customer expectation whilst also recognizing and developing any potential growth opportunities. By leading and implementing segment based selling strategies and solutions, and leading a salesteam to drive program execution, this role will contribute to our ongoing leadership in the Apparel marketplace
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE :
· Develop & implement sales strategies that will result in increased market share and profitable business expansion to help exceed sales revenue targets.
· Partner with Commercial leaders to develop and create segment based products and solutions and selling strategies across Buying Offices
· Lead all customer facing activities in the Regional Buying Offices from strategic direction setting to elements of program management and support
· Build and manage relationship with Buying Offices at all levels
· Partner with Factory Sales team by sharing insights and strategies of respective Retail Brand Owners within the segment to capture business opportunities and effectively serve the customers
· Maintain strong partnership with the strategic account management teams to ensure market insights, sourcing trends and strategies are shared, validated and transformed into actions
· Leverage partnership with Buying Offices to improve supply chain efficiency for improved collaboration on demand and forecast visibility
· Lead, manage, motivate and coach the sales team to ensure achievement of sales targets and maximize potential business opportunities.
·Bachelor’s degree required.•
·Minimum of 8 years sales experience with at least 3 years people management experience in multinational companies
· Experience in large blue chip companies in a related industry either Labelling, Apparel, Fashion, Performance Wear, Shoes, Textile, Accessories or Graphics or Printing.
· Good understanding of apparel supply chain.
· Experience of working with high profile customer accounts in a customer facing capacity