Senior Delivery Project Executive - Finance and Accounts
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Business Unit Introduction:
Our Globally integrated IBM Cognitive Process Services team provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client delivery service requirements across industries and geographies. With various streams under F&A we excel in Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash along with Financial Planning and Analysis, Recruitment Process Outsourcing HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations for our Clients.
Who you are:
- A Service Delivery Executive(SDE) is responsible for specific operational areas of Finance & Accounts(F&A)
- You will be responsible to manage employees delivering the client service, including their development and availability.
- Leads a functional/business unit
- Being knowledgeable of the environment, Business unit, country
What you will do:
- The SDE responsibilities are Client Relationship & Development Management, establishing customer service strategies and maintaining the customer service relationship.
- The SDE identify and secure new service opportunities, participate in the organization of client activities such as expert group forums and user associations to improve our overall client relations.
- The SDE strengthen relationships with the F&A department and participate in common marketing activities.
- Teamwork at highest levels. Plan and conduct complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments
- Commendable Problem Solving skills: Anticipate, create and define innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment.
- Develops and implements product, market, business, or technology strategies with executive review. Has vision of overall strategies. Contributes to policy making. Recognized as an expert and leader by members of a field, related functions, and multi -country organizations. Leads business unit, country, or international teams, conducts special projects, or manages functions or strategic departments.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for business unit, major country, or international projects or programs. Responsible for committing multiple resources and achieving customer satisfaction, cost, expense, revenue and other business measurements of critical importance. Responsible for quality output/value add for highly visible products, services and future business development.
How we will help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Service Delivery Executive
State / Province
Primary job category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Well versed with the F&A process across shared services
- Should have experience of handling 3rd part clients in the F&A space
- In depth process knowledge working across towers in the passed
- Ability to communicate for impact.
- Should have the ability to influence people (internal/external customers, Operations, Finance etc).
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Commendable experience and understanding of F&A space.
New Collar Role