We’re ONE team that is driven by our vision to unleash the power of human collaboration by delivering innovative, world-class solutions to our customers. We work smart, with a collaborative state of mind that drives our strategy and helps us achieve our common goals.
Polycom’s innovative spirit begins with our people. We empower your personal and professional growth and we strive to give you everything you need to achieve your highest level of excellence. With your help, we’ll accomplish great things.
Looking for Individual Contributor who possess excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Skills required for this position are a solid knowledge of C/C++ programming, debugging and very good problem solver
The position is for engineering team responsible for development video conferencing endpoint systems for flagship product on Polycom at our Hyderabad, R&D Center
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
B.E/B.Tech or M.Tech/M.S. with 8+ years of relevant experience.
* Strong debugging fundamentals on embedded development platform
* Well versed with Linux kernel and device model
* Good ‘C’ / C++ Programming and strong debugging skills
* Expertise in GNU build tools, makefiles, cross compilation and Linux based build systems.
* Hands on experience of version control systems like GIT, SVN, etc.
* Exposure to cross compiling open source SW to a given target processor architecture.
* Experience in Android platfrom and Android build system & makefiles.
* Exposure to tool chains of different SoCs and their build environment (IDE/SDK). Exposure to open source cross platform toolchains, environments.
* Experience in building and running different analysis tools such as valgrind, mpatrol, gcov, etc. on cross development platforms.
* Hands on experience on the following scripting languages : Shell, PERL, Python.
* System and network programming Experience on Linux/Android
* Preferrable worked on device drivers for camera, display subsystem
* LLDB/GDB debuggers and exposure to memory, CPU consumption and IO related issues
* Familiarity with agile development methodology.