At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Program Manager/Business Analyst (Logistics/Fleet Technology Solutions)
Location: Rijswijk, the Netherlands
Program Manager/Business Analyst (Logistics/Fleet Technology Solutions) required by a leading Fortune 500 company!
Multi Service Technology Solutions (MSTS) currently requires a Program Manager/Business Analyst (Logistics/Fleet Technology Solutions) to lead and develop the MSTS product offerings within the B2B payments ecosystem.
Multi Service Technology Solutions (MSTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Fortune 500 World Fuel Services, is a progressive global transaction management company specialising in billing and payment solutions with a strong commitment to its customers.
This role is part of the MSTS Products Team in Europe responsible for leading and developing MSTS product offerings within the B2B payments ecosystem.
The role would report into the Product Manager for Europe. The key success factors for the role are the natural abilities to:
- Develop and drive the product road-map and product vision in alignment with the Company’s near term goals and long term vision.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in developing key growth initiatives.
- Inspire product development teams to build products focused on excellent customer experience.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the product strategy by keeping abreast of market dynamics, competitor and partner activities in relevant industries, and building a robust view of the market landscape.
- Assess business opportunities, build business cases and support the long range planning process in the context of market trends and company objectives.
- Participate in the development of country-specific strategies within the EU.
- Determine new product requirements or existing product enhancement (functional and financial) gathering relevant input from internal subject matter experts, internal stakeholder teams (e.g. Sales, Support, Operations, FP&A), customers and key partners.
- Interact with the product development leads/owners to communicate identified product requirements/enhancements.
- Lead end to end commercial implementation of new products and services:
- Create Go-to-Market strategies in collaboration with marketing teams
- Create and own the product launch plan
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to ensure successful product launch
- Develop and monitor post launch KPIs
- Produce product description document and any other documents relevant to the product launch
- Execute of supplier/partner negotiations
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in the area of Information Technology is desirable.
- The successful candidate is likely to have in excess of 3 years’ experience in managing end to end technology product development as a Program Manager/Product Manager/Business Analyst or similar role. Technology product development gained within a Fin Tech domain is desirable.
- Experience gained in the logistics technology or payments technology sectors is desirable.
- Technology project management experience is essential.
- Experience in managing relationships with third party suppliers is essential.
- Experience of working within an international matrix organisation is desirable.
- Strong commercial awareness is essential and experience of managing project budgets.
- The ability to communicate fluently in English both orally and in writing is essential.
- The ability to speak other languages alongside English is desirable.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills are essential.
- Ability and willingness to undertake occasional international travel is essential.
- Strong stakeholder management skills are essential.