TTEC is seeking a Senior Customer Experience & Loyalty Management Consultant to join our Consulting team. This role is based in Brussels and might require travel.
Chances are that as a consultant you were always interested in coming up with solutions, in being part of building something original, something that required your particular expertise and fully utilized your leadership, advisory and innovation abilities. If your current reality isn’t matching the dream, consider TTEC. What we are looking for :
We are looking for a Senior Customer Experience & Loyalty Management Consultant for our Strategy and Operations practice with a strong passion for designing, developing and managing customer life cycles to impact how consumers think, engage and talk about brands. As a Senior Management Consultant, you will help to develop and deliver our strategy, design, implementation, and operations capabilities to the market place through consulting, account management, and sales.
Do you have a passion for innovating new ways to surprise and delight customers? Do you eat, drink and sleep customer experience? Have you built a career of designing and implementing frictionless interactions between businesses and their customers? That is what we are looking for! What you’ll be doing :
What skills you’ll need :
- Delivery and Account Management (~75%)
- Hands on delivery of consulting engagements while guiding the execution and growth strategy
- Accountability for engagements including quality of delivery, project profitability and people management
- Represent the practice in as a trusted advisor and expert to the client
- Provide leadership for key strategic initiatives and collaborative initiatives with TTEC business partners
- Business Development Support (~25%)
- Serve as a CX, marketing, and loyalty expert in omni-channel interaction design, customer experience design, design strategy, service design, loyalty marketing, database marketing, digital marketing, marketing automation and lifecycle management
- Proactively identify and cultivate business opportunities within assigned engagements and accounts
- Convert existing opportunities and build new relationships into consulting solutions and new business
- Contribute to customer experience and digital innovation thought leadership
Who We Are :
- 8 years experience such as a marketing manager, marketing consultant, CX consultant, loyalty consultant, and/or strategy director with marketing agency , digital agency, or CX consultancy
- Considered a customer experience, marketing, and loyalty expert including loyalty marketing, customer experience, digital marketing, marketing automation
- Proven business development and new client sales experience with digital solutions a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with experience leading and executing strategic customer consulting projects
- Demonstrated success in project management
- Demonstrated experience crafting and implementing strategic business and technical solutions to meet complex business challenges and customer needs
- Degree from a globally reputable university in marketing, communications, and/or business. Master’s degree a plus
- Fluent (verbal and written) in Dutch, French and English
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
The Senior Customer Experience & Loyalty Consultant is a key part of this team, and will use his/her skillset to solve problems, build new marketing strategies, and work with some of the biggest brands in the world. What We Offer :
Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday Do the Right Thing Reach for Amazing Seek First to Understand Act as One Live life Passionately