Position: FS&RE Site Leader (R&D &DKC)
Overall Role Description
Be accountable for full compliance to the company core values and local laws/regulations for all activities of facilities services within the site. Ensure the facilities, infrastructure and associated services in the site are managed efficiently. Maintain relationship with SBUs to understand, plan and accommodate needs by businesses. Play a role as a bridge between sub-regional FS&RE and site team, to align on functional guidance, priorities and directives. Be responsible for the career and competency development of site FS&RE team.
· Lead SHE & Security team to provide day-to-day SHE and security management within the site. Create and introduce programs for continuous improvement on SHE and security performance.
· Oversee the maintenance team to well maintain the facilities, as well as relevant utilities systems.
· To lead, manage, and develop the FS&RE team to ensure delivery of professional, satisfactory, and high quality services.
· Lead laboratory/processing area fit-out and re-engineering projects.
· Lead/support on laboratory instrument/equipment installation projects.
· Manage the workspace both of laboratory and office.
· Set up the capacity of utilities, space, people and other resources, plan and implement capacity expansion or contraction.
· To manage and administer FS&RE expense budget and capital plan and ensure optimum cost effectiveness in all FS&RE expenditures.
· Liaison with local government, authorities and external technical resources.
· Partner with site management to collect, understand, analyze, evaluate business requirements to jointly strive for satisfactory achievement of all corporate objectives.Job Qualifications
· Be experienced on facility operation in R&D facility or manufacturing plant, and be familiar with facility equipment/system principle
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Able to work well with all levels of management and staffs, external service providers and authorities.
· Be able to lead and delegate employees and teams
· Be able to lead and manage projects (Minor/ Small/Large)
· Be able to resolve complex, multi-dimensional issues
· Delivers and implements solutions
· Demonstrates organization and planning skills
· Knowledge of functional discipline (Operations, Fixed Asset Accounting, Space Planning, Contract Administration)
· In depth knowledge of the fundamentals of cost and capital process
· Have an in-depth knowledge on land leases and evaluation methodology e.g Direct Comparison, Benchmarking etc
· Knowledge on Real Estate
· Should have in-depth experience of setting up a facility from inception stage - establishment of business needs –RE planning- Site selection – lease negotiations- Front End Loading-Execution- pre-start up- Start Up – Operations
· Minimum 10-15 years’ work experience in similar role with 3-5 years people leader position with Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate in Science
· Prior commensurate experience in leading Facilities Services and Real Estate in a large MNC / R&D is essential
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.