The role is responsible for designing, coding and enhancing Mobile Apps on iOS and/ or Android platform. Regular discussion with business units to gather requirements around functionality and translating those requirements into simple but effective mobile solutions, designing mobile user interfaces, developing mobile applications, enhancing mobile user experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Design delightful mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Working with web engineers to develop robust framework to seamlessly integrate the apps/web.
- Optimizing performance, scalability and localization for the apps.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Experience with CRM and e-Commerce highly beneficial.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of experience on android, iOS Xcode or frameworks such as Ionic, React Native etc
- Experience in Firebase, MongoDB, Amazon DynamobDB is a huge advantage and highly preferable.
- Experience with RESTful web services and familiarity with API integrations. Web development experience is a huge plus.
- Familiarity with Scrum / Agile methodology. Able to use and manage Confluence and Jira tickets.
- Good command of English in both spoken and written. Fluency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, start up environment, occasionally requiring extended hours.
- Able to be independent and have excellent collaboration skills across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to collaborate with the US team and ability to be cross-functional.
- Must be reliable, innovative, committed, a self-starter. Willing to learn and use new technologies as they become available.