Let us know about your interest by applying for this (general) role and our recruiters will contact you in April-May, when particular roles will be opened! Thank you for your patience.
Join one of our finance, project management or sales teams.
We are looking for enthusiastic people (students or fresh graduates) ready to gain new experiences and start their career in one of the greatest telecommunication companies in the World!
Join our company for a 3 months (between June and October) payed summer internship and start your future with us!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the team in essential administrative tasks
• Creating reports, data analysis
• Workflow Tasks completions
• Creating several reports to support daily operations
• Creating trouble tickets & follow up
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Fluent English language communication skills (written and spoken)
• Experience with MS Office Package (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,…)
• Being able to work in a multi-cultural, multi-national environment
• Basic knowledge of information technologies
• Ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining output quality
• Self-motivated, proactive and willing to take ownership and responsibility
• Committed to meeting deadlines and task focused
• Excellent communication skills and interested in communicating with internal and external partners
Education and Qualifications:
• University student
• Good organization and attention to detail
• A logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving and teamwork
• Working hours: 20h/week
• Location: Kosice
• Duration: 3 months
• Expected start date: June/July 2018