Let us know about your interest by applying for this (general) role and our recruiters will contact you in April-May, when particular roles will be opened! Thank you for your patience.
We are looking for enthusiastic people (students or fresh graduates) ready to gain new experiences and start their career in one of the greatest telecommunication companies in the World!
Join our company for a 3 months (between June and October) payed summer internship and start your future with us!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Documenting code changes and requirements for deployment of programs to the production environment
• Designing, developing, and recommending ways to improve code
• And more, depends on the particular projects you will be assigned to
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Programming skills in one of the following languages are required: Visual Basic, Html, XML, Java, Python, Perl…
• Good written and verbal English
• Good communication skills - ability to interact with project lead during the whole engagement time, explain solution, obstacles, risks etc.
• Ability to pay attention to detail, to make conscious effort to understand causes and to address all identified programming challenges
• Problem solver with very good analytical skills, able to spot issues that may affect the required outcome
• Time management skills – ability to track work independently and in timely manner
Education and Qualifications:
• University student in Computer Science or IT related field
• Intermediate English skills (written and verbal) – B1 Level
• Good organization and attention to detail
• A logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving and teamwork
• Working hours: 20h/week
• Location: Kosice
• Duration: 3 months
• Expected start date: June/July 2018