Let us know about your interest by applying for this (general) role and our recruiters will contact you in April-May, when particular roles will be opened! Thank you for your patience.
We are looking for enthusiastic people (students or fresh graduates) ready to gain new experiences and start their career in one of the greatest telecommunication companies in the World!
Join our company for a 3 months (between June and October) payed summer internship and start your future with us!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performing network support.
• Operating, and maintaining network components in a complex multi-vendor environment
• Analyzing network problems, performing configuration changes on network devices and network applications.
• Assessing, evaluating and documenting bandwidth requirements, performance implications and risks.
• Executing performance analysis to gauge the health of the network and identifying appropriate actions.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Must have analytical approach while not losing the overview of the problem.
• Strong communication skills
• Good written and verbal English
• Good temperament. Must be able to handle high pressure situations in a professional and composed manner.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Highly motivated.
Education and Qualifications:
• University student or fresh graduate in Computer Science or IT related field
• Understanding of the Network Management tools and processes.
• Ideally with CCNA certified and/or equivalent experience
• Working hours: 20h/week
• Location: Kosice
• Duration: 3 months
• Expected start date: June/July 2018