Senior Solution Architect
This is an excellent opportunity to combine years of technical knowledge with experience in pre-sales engineering and consulting in order to bring the best solutions to our customers.
Juniper Networks provides strategic consulting, solution development, integration and deployment services to our customers through its Professional Services (PS) organization. The PS Solution Architect is responsible for working with Business Development Managers (BDM) and Sales to drive overall customer solution adoption across the PS practices. By defining the problem from the customer’s perspective the Solution Architect provides customer-facing technical leadership, almost as an evangelist, to correctly assess scopes of work, technical and resource requirements, and implement standard solutions in conjunction with the Project Management Office (PMO).
Key duties and responsibilities include:
This is a technical role in the PS Theater team, reporting directly to the Solutions Director APAC located in Singapore. Specific Responsibilities include:
- Provides state-of-the-art innovative and multifunctional techniques for solution implementation propositions.
- Work with Account teams to enable the promotion of the latest and greatest technologies and solutions as well as customer interest in standard PS offers
- Collaborate with customers, Sales/System Engineers (SE), Services Business Managers (SBM), and PS BDM to understand customer use cases and desired outcomes to enable proper positioning of PS offers.
- Provide consulting on multiple PS offers to create solutions for customers.
- Collaborate with the customer on their existing architecture and find ways to best integrate Juniper solutions.
- In collaboration with PS BDM and PMO, properly scope customer engagements, including development of Level of Effort (LOE) estimates, resource requirements, and proposed project timelines.
- Participate in development of PS offer roadmaps to ensure alignment with customer and market.
- Work with Services Marketing, PS Practice Architects, and Channel Partner management to drive and support the development and launch of new service offerings.
- Engage with Services Marketing and Global Practice Leaders to drive development of appropriate collateral, customer references and success stories that promote the value of Juniper Networks and Professional Services.
- Engage with the technical community through industry events, web forums, and publications to share knowledge and evangelize Juniper Networks PS and capabilities.
- Has experience of large-scale solution delivery to Service Provider and/or Enterprise customers.
- Has experience in the construction and architecture of virtualized solutions such as NFV, SDN controllers and overarching orchestration platforms.
- Good general understanding of Security as an integral part of any solution.
- Has experience with complex solutions architectures that involve software development (using APIs) and or modification as a means of completing the solution.
- Has Professional Services consulting and business consulting experience, including conflict management and hands-on experience delivering technical projects.
- Has strong technical background and competences on relevant technologies and strong Architectural background including plan, design, and implement phases and best practices
- Typically requires over 10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to present at industry events, not limited to Juniper technology; ability to compare our solutions with other industry options.
- Business related qualifications and product certifications on specific solutions that make up the consultants solutions areas.
- Expert-level (JNCIE, CCIE) networking certifications are desirable.