Decision Resources Group (DRG) is seeking a Marketing Manager to plan, develop, coordinate, and execute marketing initiatives for DRG’s portfolio of healthcare data and analytics solutions. This role provides an opportunity to support a high-growth healthcare analytics business; work with the industry’s top analysts, data scientists, and consultants to convey the cutting edge work they are doing to the market. This role will require global collaboration with stakeholders in DRG’s 17 offices around the world, while working from our downtown Boston office.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring that marketing initiatives are aligned with overarching product portfolio market strategy, and that they enforce DRG’s position as a leading healthcare data and analytics provider for the global healthcare industry.
This role requires full oversight of the marketing strategy and execution for the portfolio, including but not limited to:
Strategic planning & execution
- Partner with business stakeholders to set marketing priorities and strategic promotional direction for select DRG brands
- Define, track and report on project status, key performance indicators, results, and ROI to key project stakeholders
- Coordinate the purchase and deployment of outreach tactics with approved media outlets / vendors (i.e. costs, specs, timelines)
Content strategy & development
- Develop content strategies for select market segments within the life-sciences industry, which includes cross-platform multimedia content, outreach and media strategy
- Copy-writing and/or editing of marketing tactics and product collateral
- Coordinate design of marketing tactics and product collateralCollect and maintain up-to-date content library for data and analytics portfolio, and ensure that all marketing collateral is appropriately distributed and documented
- Determine appropriate KPIs based on portfolio objectives; design measurement framework to assess success
- Monitor and analyze competitive presence to inform marketing strategy and messaging
- Track and report on spend against budget for marketing campaignsThis role is supported by a central marketing ops function and additional team members who work on content, thought leadership, measurement, and tactical support.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent work experience
- 5 - 8 years marketing experience
- Experience with B2B marketing for both inbound and outbound techniques
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and sales integration
- Understanding of, and experience with, pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical technology industries
- Strong project management and communication skills with resourceful approach to challenges
- Experience in Salesforce, Pardot, and Smartsheet (or other CRM, marketing automation, and project management software)
- Detail-oriented, proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Able to work across all levels of the organization, including with senior leadership
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and take ownership of special projects
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions.
With over 1,100 employees worldwide, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Please visit us at: http://decisionresourcesgroup.com.
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan after two complete months of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.