Job Reference #
Are you an experienced Java developer looking for a challenging role where you can have positive impact on client experience? Are you passionate about understanding business processes and implementing technology solutions that efficiently solves the problem? Are you curious and are always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- work closely with business, product owners and other stake holders for delivering solutions in an agile development environment.
- design, develop systems that will form the backbone of Client Content & Data Analytics
- test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
Senior Content Management Java Developer
Country / State
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in Client Content & Data Analytics team which is part of Client Platforms group in Wealth Management Americas. Client platforms provide multi-channel access for clients to manage their accounts and digital interactions. The immediate team is responsible for all content gathering and analytics pertaining to clients and related data.
Your experience and skills
- 5+ years in Java / Java Spring / J2EE technologies
- 3+ years working with data (relational / big data)
- experience in working in a dynamic Agile project delivery environment
- strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- professional experience with Adobe Experience Manager will be a plus
- professional experience with Wealth Management will be a plus
- strong communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?