The Sr. Project Manager, Professional Services for BeNeLux, manages the day-to-day
operations of key customer projects with responsibility for tracking project
status and profitability, coordinating project resources, managing client
expectations, and leveraging project experience throughout the team. Primary
interface with the customer to manage the triple constraints (schedule, scope,
budget) and to resolve issues. Understands the client's business very well and
establishes inroads into the organisation of the account to increase Genesys
visibility. Responsible for all Genesys personnel incl. sub contractors working
on the project. Manages all financial aspects of the projects including
forecasting and revenue recognition.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Provide project management of key, large & complex solution engagements, with a value of Services from $100k upwards to projects with total value in excess of $3m, including customer sign off
- Manage all aspects of the project delivery including project schedule, risk management and risk mitigation plan, scope documentation, scheduling resources, setting goals and priorities, reporting project status, tracking and resolving issues and customer acceptance
- Implement change management process on engagements
- Follow standard PS Operational processes and guidelines
- Ensure engagements are on time and on budget
- Achieve customer satisfaction goals
- Maintain close links with other functions in Professional Services and other Company departments especially Sales, Pre-Sales and Marketing, Support, and Education
- Maintain quality relationships between our clients, strategic partners and/or third party providers
- Generate incremental license and services revenue through direct customer contact
- Achieve profitability goals by providing high-quality and efficient delivery services
- 5+ years relevant experience in the IT industry ideally in the Contact Centre, Telecommunication and/or CRM market
- Proven IT Project Management experience, including budgeting, of complex solutions
- University degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or equivalent
- Understands at least 1 industry segment (e.g. Telecommunications) and has an understanding of computer architecture, open systems products (hardware and software), project management tools and methodologies, customer and Professional Services
- Full understanding of Contact Centre Market
- Ability to take the initiative, trouble-shoot, build relationships, develop a team, solicit/gain support inside and outside of Professional Services.
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a proactive manner.
- Proven ability to work under pressure both within a team and on your own.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very good verbal and written skills in local language and English
- Computer literate in the use of MSOffice, MS Project or similar, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and project control tools.
- Willing to travel extensively throughout BeNeLux
- Project Management Certification, e.g. Prince2, PMI
- Certified Genesys Engineer 7.x +
- Exposure to Genesys technical solutions. Will have had exposure to the Genesys product suite to a level that you are able to discuss simple solutions
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
PS - PMO