Cubic Global Defense
These positions support the MARCENT Command Element, Security Officer and Special Security Officer, for the 5th Marine Expeditionary Brigade (CE, 5th MEB) forward deployed in Manama, Bahrain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These two positions will provide one or more of the following Administrative, C2 Systems Integration, Security, or Safety support:
- Support to the MARCENT’s 5th Marine Expeditionary Brigade operational safety and planning.
- Provides expertise to MARCENT Forward HQ 5th Marine Expeditionary Brigade for operations and exercise planning and execution.
- Provides expertise to MARCENT Forward HQ 5th Marine Expeditionary Brigade for IT and Network systems operations and maintenance.
Minimum Job Requirements
These two positions will have minimum of one or more of the following experiences:
- Two (2) years of demonstrated expertise provided IT and Network Operations Support./
- Two (2) years of demonstrated management, intelligence, open source and Media Analysis/Effects experience.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated management, and support of operational safety issues.
These two positions will have all of the following:
- HS diploma, and 4+ years’ experience serving in U.S. Military or as a DoD civilian Employee.
- Two or Four-year college degree in the field of business administration, management, IT systems, national security or related field.
- Must be willing to relocate to and live and work in Manama Bahrain.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Passport.
- Must be able to travel extensively domestically and internationally unassisted
Applicant selected will be subject to government security investigation to gain a Top Secret/SCI clearance. Must meet eligibility requirements to access classified information at TS/SCI level.