HelloFresh are on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for a Forecast Analyst to join our growing team.
The Forecast Demand Analyst to own the end-to-end forecasting process for the business, a key part of the supply chain, interrogating our data pool to spot trends and exceptions to predict future behaviour and help the business plan better.
- Be a core part of the business operation, providing a highly granular forecast from box level down to ingredient level
- Work closely with all teams across the business. You will interact with Senior Management, Sales and Marketing, Product, Procurement and Finance on a weekly basis
- Analyse our large pool of data to identify historic and current trends and use logic and initiative to use this to predict future behaviour. Specifically:
- Prepare analytical reports to communicate findings and insights to internal teams to drive actions and quantifiable business outcomes
- Design, manipulate and derive value from multiple data sets
- Develop tools and dashboards in order to monitor and make recommendations on development of core business KPI’s
- Strive to automate currently manual process to increase speed, precision and scalability
- Perform various types of analyses and use initiative to deep dive into certain aspects of our data
- Work closely with the Finance Team to develop business plans, budgets and to reconcile actuals vs forecasts to promote incremental improvement
- Optimise current processes and suggest new approaches to meeting business needs
- A problem solver – capable of dissecting a complicated problem and evaluating it systematically and logically
- Analytical – very comfortable working with large volumes of numerical data
- An excellent communicator – who can condense complex information into an actionable result and can communicate this effectively to a range of audiences
- Detail-oriented – careful and thorough in accomplishing tasks
- Driven – to make a big impact on the business and continuously improve processes and your skills
At a minimum, you have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field such as Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering
- 1 year experience or an internship in an analytical or planning position
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
- Practical experience of databases and SQL tools such as MySQL and SQL Workbench a plus
- Some experience or at least a genuine interest in advanced data management and visualisation tools such as Python, R and Tableau
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access (after probation)
- Breakfast everyday
- Desk beers every Friday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)