Support AM growth through delivering exception technical support to customers, distributor application specialist and field sales. Ensure high degree of customer satisfaction and loyalty to AM products. Be the primary contact for assay/ instrument integrations, technical support and troubleshooting of instrument and/ or reagents issue for Assigned territory
1. Introduce AM assay, applications and systems to both internal and external customers. Plan and conduct customer training at customer sites or in Abbott training facilities.
2. Provide first level training and troubleshooting support to distributors and end users in South Asia
3. Acquire necessary product knowledge, training and presentation skills for efficient and effective training to AM customers
4. Plan and deliver customer training according to AM training standards (agenda and training materials)
5, Support Sales and Marketing organization by providing pre-sales demonstrations of AM systems, assay and applications; and provide technical details and input prior, during and after sales call.
6. Support User Group Meetings, congresses and exhibitions by providing product demonstrations, presentations and additional activities as required.
7. Take ownership for reported customer inquiries and complaints (information from customer directly or from South Asian distributors) and make sure that all requests and issues are answered, followed-up and resolved in a timely manner in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
8. Manage complaints, coordinate all required activities to resolve customer matters and meet expectations. Provide necessary information and data, and proper documentation of customer complaints n Abbott Call Management System (Pilgrim SmartSolve or equivalent)
9, Escalate system or assay failures to the next level of support (APAC Support Manager/ GSS) and provide all relevant data describing failure conditions to facilitate quick resolution of problem and continuous improvement of AM product and services.
10. Build relationship with customers in the assigned territory and serve an active role in facilitating communication between AM Support Organisation and AM partners.
11. Ensure full compliance to AM Quality and Regulatory Procedures. Meet the timeline and goals for complaint registration and investigation as well as compliant closure as defined by QA and Service/ Support Management. Timely completion of training requirement in Pilgrim SmartSolve