Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
In our Latin America business unit, we are looking to hire an industry leader with deep market experience to spearhead the Digital Marketing Strategy & Optimization.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing Strategy & Intelligence in the Latin America Marketing group at PayPal. This position can be based in San Jose or New York City.
The successful candidate will have a laser-focus on creating better ways for consumers and merchants to pay and get paid. Putting customers' needs first, coupled with a "challenger" mindset, we're redefining the payments category through product, marketing, and service delivery innovation. To re-invent a category, we need creative individuals who challenge conventional wisdom and are fired up about new and better ways to deliver for the customer.
- The Sr. Manager of Digital Acquisition & Optimization Strategy will be responsible for managing & optimizing the Acquisition Channel Mix in partnership with local acquisitional marketers.
- This leader will drive the strategy for optimizing our acquisition channel mix - performance online media (Display, Paid Search, Paid Social), SEO, Web optimization & Co-marketing.
- This role will oversee specific marketing campaigns while partnering closely with other regional marketing leads and analytics/experiment partners in order to drive Sign Up, Activation & Reactivation for Consumer Marketing in Latin America.
- This role will also play an advisor role in the development of both upper and lower funnel marketing strategies as we expand beyond acquisition strategies.
- He/she will work with the both internal and external teams to create and improve overall acquisition strategy and performance, roll out adoption of multi-touch attribution, and optimize budget allocation using media mix modeling.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.