Location: BE - DIEGEM
Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Karen Vermeiren
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Brand PR & Events Manager Consumer Europe (m/f)
Primary purpose of the position:
- Support all the Goodyear and Dunlop brand marketing activations across the EU region through press releases, press events and content creation for social media. Ensure alignment on content and timings with Commercial PBU, Motorcycle PBU, Motorsport and Corporate Communications teams. Global motor shows such as Geneva and product launch events cover Emerging Markets as well.
- Develop and drive mass media press coverage across the region, deliver strong impact through high profile projects and content
- Ensure timely and on target delivery of major product launches and events across the region, achieving high impact results with media, dealers and associates
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Develop press materials & key projects for sales countries to localise and distribute to the press (proactive)
- Support local PR activities and inquiries from an EU perspective (reactive)
Leverage local PR activities for a wider communication scope across the Region. Create a culture of best practice sharing
- Liaise with marketing to align on programs, campaigns and content to ensure impact and consistency in communications messages
- Liaise with corporate and internal communications departments to ensure overall communications consistency and create synergies
- Deliver major press events in line with ROI requirements with strong satisfaction scores from attendants and associates
- Support product launches by developing communication materials, identify adequate platform of communication (events, exhibitions, webinars)
- BA in Communication/Marketing
- 8-10 years experience as a Communication Manager in both B2B & B2C environments (with preference in regional roles).
- Agency side experience is a plus.
- Industry Knowledge is a plus. Affinity with automotive a must. Proven strategic understanding and analytical ability.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, effective team player with strong collaboration skills, ability to influence and drive country performance and buy-in by influencing and creating enthusiasm without formal reporting lines.
- Experience in a multifunctional role with stakeholders potentially having conflicting priorities, experience in matrix organisations.
- Resilient, pro-active, entrepreneurial. Innovative and creative thinker (‘outside the box’).
- Planning and project management skills, attention to detail, budget management & tracking.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Branding, Brand Manager, Outside Sales, Marketing Manager, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Sales