Shared Services Director (HR Focus)
TeleTech is seeking a Shared Services Director to join our Services team at our Regional Operating Headquarters, based in Novaliches, Philippines. What you’ll be doing :
What you’ll bring to us :
- Lead Philippines-based HR Shared Services team which provides recruitment, employee service and HR back office support globally for a 50,000-employee organization
- Develop and implement change initiatives which positively impact business results and the employee experience
- Provide timely and appropriate guidance to the Shared Services managers on the options available to tackle issues, ensuring projects are aligned with company goals and are managed, costed and delivered on time
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Payroll and to deliver seamless service experience for employees
- Promote the use of self-service solutions for HR, including service automation/artificial intelligence
- Provide timely and accurate reports to include KPI measures and performance tracking of services, managing the team to deliver and exceed targets.
- Manage Shared Service budget, demonstrating best value and meeting customer requirements as per agreed SLA.
- Drive performance and process improvement plans, monitoring and reporting on team and individual performance
- Provide effective engagement for all stakeholders to include proactive communication plans, reporting and project management.
- Understand all key business objectives and goals for the service center
- Deliver service center solutions to challenges affecting the success of the business
- Improve the key success metrics associated with goals
- Act as the ultimate point of contact for service center escalated issues
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience leading an HR Shared Service team for a large organization and have a solid understanding of industry best practices involving service automation and self-service. Who We Are :
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations. What We Offer :
- Competitive salary packages, variable incentive bonus plans
- 100% employer paid HMO coverage for employees
- Life insurance, wellness programs, onsite clinic
- Comprehensive health and wellness program, including employee assistance
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Shuttles, gym discounts
#LI-IG1Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies : TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.