Nestled at the base of Montana’s Bitterroot Mountains, awarding winning Montana Idaho Log & Timber has been building handcrafted custom log and timber structures for over 22 years. Each log or timber package is first preassembled at our construction facility by our experienced craftsmen. Then, each log or timber is coded according to a set of plans, disassembled and shipped to your site.
We use only sustainably harvested logs usually from fire or beetle killed areas of the Northwest forests.
• Answer multiple telephone lines, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages
• Receive visitors and manage their visits, (e.g. refreshments, travel, computer use etc.)
• Provide administrative support for other departments scanning, photocopying, faxing, etc.
• Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries
• Maintain conference room calendar
• Keep adequate inventory of beverages and office supplies
• Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by manager
• Associates degree or above required
• Excellent customer-service skills and positive and friendly attitude
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficient in MS Office, including word and excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.