Do you have a strong desire and passion for creating real-world and high impact solutions? Do you wake up in the morning and think “What’s the next big thing?” And does it always seem like after tirelessly working on a difficult problem, your “A-Ha” moments comes after a bit of collaborating with your team?
If this sounds like you, an individual with superb analytical and quantitative skills, along with a healthy streak of creativity, we’re looking for a machine learning engineer to harness their abilities to work on knowledge transfer in simulation domains and optimize resource allocation & parallization within simulation processes. New frontier projects like working on defining event space and smart sampling algorithms for autonomous vehicle scenarios and refining massive scenario simulations to likelihood estimates are just some of the exciting projects we’re cooking up!
- Degree in Computer Science, PhD preferred, Machine Learning, Operational Research or another relevant technical field (B.S. M.S. or Ph.D.)
- Five years of commercial software development is required. Deep academic or research and development background and machine learning may suffice in lieu of industry based experience.
- In-depth knowledge of advanced math and experience with statistics, statistical data mining, computational linear algebraic methods as well as theory behind it and demonstrated ability to understand real-world applications.
- Deep knowledge in machine learning algorithms, SVM, HMM, RF, artificial neural networks and deep learning.
- Specialized knowledge in image and natural language processing as well as information retrieval.
- Understanding of distributed systems, scalability and performance.
- Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Experience with Big Data software and techniques such as Spark/Hadoop.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL, data transformation (ETL), data mining, ad-hoc analysis.
- Proven ability to communicate with a range of peoples of different technical and experience levels and the ability to be self-directed as well as to work in a team.
- Technical strategy development in collaboration in a team to satisfy user requested enhancements and concepts in a highly sophisticated software architecture.