When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Be responsible for the application support, marketing related work in South China
- Has Sufficient technical knowledge to present a compelling value proposition to customers and drive leads win from application point of view
- Installation & training work for instrument users and carry on sustainable application service
- Visit customer and do demo experiment when needed
- Participate marketing activities, such as seminars, workshop, newsletters etc as needed
- Provide appropriate application guidance and product support to internal/ external sales, including product training, application training etc.
- Provide technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to sales/dealers/customers as necessary
- Master's degree or PhD in Bio-science or related majors
- 3-5 years of work experience in Bio-science, R& D background is preferred
- Good oral and written English in daily communication, and strong capability in paper reading and new tech learning.