At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 6 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We are looking for an ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial and high-spirited leader with both the analytical and soft skills to tackle tough challenges and work with suppliers in our procurement process. As the Strategic Sourcing Manager, you will join a fantastic Supply Chain team at one of the fastest growing start-ups in the country. Our ideal applicant has experience in purchasing/consulting and is hungry to learn a new business and make an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven start-up.
- Strategically develop and optimise our supplier network country-wide across multiple categories
- Independently plan and lead Procurement cost saving initiatives
- Develop new supplier relationships, from identifying potential suppliers through to negotiating new agreements
- Support on cross functional initiatives to develop new business opportunities
- Be comfortable managing multiple projects at once and be able to quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Have a passion for data driven problem solving to identify commercial opportunities
- Identify and implement initiatives to optimise Procurement processes
You are/have ...
- Vast knowledge and interest in food
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier college or university
- 2 years of purchasing experience, preferably in produce, protein or other food products
- Experience in Management Consulting or Project Management
- Quantitative and analytical experience, including solid comfort with advanced Excel
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial and can make things happen
- Passion for food. Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
What you'll get in return...
- The opportunity to get into one of the fasted growing food businesses in Australia
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- Freedom to realise your ideas to create effective solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Mentoring and coaching by senior management
Start date: Immediate