At adidas we’re redefining our digital presence to co-create the future of Digital and provide premium experiences across all consumer touch points to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for our adidas and Reebok brands. The Digital Brand Commerce Team is driving this evolution:
Join us and help us shape this transformation.
At adidas, our believe is that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. We believe that Digital will help us accelerate the connections to our consumers lives.
In Digital IT, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision enabling those digital connections. As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach which gives us speed and quality for our consumers while making our teams empowered and autonomous.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER AGILE – MOBILE BACKEND
ADIDAS – ZARAGOZA, SPAIN
- Ensure high quality of development work delivered with backend development. The expectation is that higher quality of code will lead to better consumer experiences.
- Optimize / Reduce the amount of rework, thereby improving the total cost of development, through standardization, re-usability and first time quality
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER:
- Making adidas products more reachable and accessible for final users, through the use of mobile and cutting-edge technologies
- Think in your feet in working on the implementation of new features, leaving things properly implemented, well documented and delivered on time
- Always be on the lookout for opportunities to create the new. From our development process, through all of our brand touchpoints, up to final user’s experiences, we can make a difference by constantly challenging our status quo.
- Bring adidas spirit of open collaboration, positive energy and creative thinking to your daily routing when interacting with others
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong hands-on Software Development background
- Willingness and passion to code and develop technical artifacts as required
- Good experience managing teams up to 5-10 resources
- Proven working experience with different SDLC methods (Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a flexible environment & Patience to work under pressure
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Motivated and passionate dev who loves technology
- Ability to coach, guide, manage and develop a team
- Experience in working with global outsourcing partners
- Experience in new architectural paradigms, as micro-services
- Specific Skills (vary by different technologies)
- Node.js, RoR, Python
- PHP, Typescript, Redis, Websockets
- Relational and non-relational databases
- API REST, JSON/XML
Sound good? Apply and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at
adidas around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES