Tesla is looking for a world-class DevOps Engineer that is passionate about deploying and maintaining robust, scalable, and secure systems. You will be on the front lines collaborating with frontend engineers, backend engineers, and infrastructure teams to support new and on-going products. You will collaborate with teams across Tesla to ensure maximum uptime and continuous service.
- Manage continuous deployment of internal and external cloud systems
- Monitor and create dashboards for deployed cloud systems
- Prevent and monitor security vulnerabilities
- Make sure systems are patched for vulnerabilities
- Adhere to the best infosec and devops practices
Skills and Qualifications
- Expert with Linux administration
- Experience with the best devops tools like Kubernetes, Packer, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with SQL
- A working understanding of code and script with Python
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Passionate about adding 9s to system uptime
Read Full Description