Requisition ID: 170173
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
To address customer requirements in financial areas for cross industries. As SAP Consultant, will have to support current and upcoming SAP projects as well as key customers on their implementations of innovation products, mainly in S/4HANA. Build competencies to deliver S4Hana Solutions to Customers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Several years of BPC Planning and Consolidation Consulting and Project experience
- BPC on HANA
- BPC for S/4HANA
- BPC Standard Model
- BPC Embedded Model
- Business Objects Financial Consolidation – BFC
- SEM Business Consolidation System - BCS
- Disclosure Management – DM
- Certifications in BPC are a must
- Preferably experience with software solutions for the following topics:
- BPC Planning
- Business Objects Cloud for Planning / SAC
- Profitability and Cost Management – PCM
- Strategy Management – SSM
- Commercial Project Management – CPM
- Other Enterprise Performance Management – EPM Solutions
- Knowledge of Finances processes of SAP Model Company for Enterprise Foundation and Multi country
- Knowledge in Finance solutions to address the need for cost sensitive Finance operations versus supporting innovation in the age of digital transformation
- Knowledge in the different Planning and Consolidation scenarios while deploying on cloud and on premise
- As Is and To-Be Planning and / or Consolidation Processes Architecture / Cloud Architecture / EA Strategy & Modeling / S4HANA Roadmap
- IFRS15 – Revenue Accounting and Recognition - RAR, IFRS16 – Real Estate is a plus
- SAP Activate / SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Design Thinking / Digital Strategy / Digital Transformation / S4HANA Strategy
- Good Presentation and Communication skills
- Customer focus, ability to handle conflicts, organizational skills
- Affinity with presales activities (creation of quotations, presentations)
- Confident manner, competent way of dealing with customers
- Strong team orientation, as Team Project Leader
- Ready to travel for assignments (short term and long term)
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND TASKS
- Acts as a Senior Trusted Advisor to the customer, covering the entire company of a big/complex, multinational Consolidation Processes end-to-end.
- Define the best Financial Planning and / or Consolidation strategy for customers
- Support consulting and license presales opportunities. Architect solution/implementation approach (Requirements, Scope, Estimation)
- Defines the strategic, conceptual and technical boundaries for the design of the Planning and / or Consolidation processes, supporting the accounting principles and localizations required by the customer, with a focus on high efficiency, stability and performance.
- Understands the as-is situation and goals of a customer holistically, is able to translate it into an adequate roadmap design (processes, applications, systems, S4HANA new functionality, new implementation, migration and conversion) as well as the appropriate operating concept based on SAP’s offerings, with a clear focus on Customer Success and S4HANA Innovations.
- Develops and executes Innovation Roadmaps for customers, designs business processes with the customer and feeds them into the IT implementation. Helps customers to implement a state-of-the-art Innovation Roadmap.
- Be actively involved in the definition, preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of BPC Consolidation implementation projects
Minimum of 5 years Job experience in SAP, with a minimum of 4 years of BPC experience. Full life cycle SAP implementations and at least one S/4HANA full project participation.
Experience in leading teams and delivering successful results.
Strong awareness of global cultural differences; work experience in a multi-national, complex environment.
- University degree. Public Accountant or Professional Education in Finance preferably
- Minimum Job Experience: 10-12 Years in Finance and Strategic areas
- Thereof in a relevant position at SAP: 5-8 Years
- BPC certifications
- Fluency in English
Up to 75%
Spanish - Fluent in both spoken and written Spanish
English – Fluent in both spoken and written English (Mandatory)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Embedded, Real Estate, Cloud, Performance Management, ERP, Technology, Sales, Human Resources