JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for our first International Product Manager, eCommerce who will manage, develop, and implement product activities to maximize the online sales in new international market/s.
- Be the voice of the user, conducting user research and gathering feedback
- Serve as the product owner for UK growth initiatives, logistics, shipping, payments and product releases
- Work closely with eComm and development teams in our SF headquarters
- Build and maintain clear documentation on the goals for the product including competitive landscape, consumer needs, target demographics, business model and brand fit.
- Translate market needs into new product opportunities at a detailed level (from opportunity, to product features, to go-to-market plan)
- Maximize business benefit from the product through optimizations and creation of new features
- Optimize conversion funnels, and work with growth team to push best practices
- Collaborate with UK Brand to lead our digital experience
- Be a focal point for operations, commercial, and support to gather feedback and lead roadmap
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years of Product Management
- eCommerce industry experience (nice to have)
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Be a self-starter and strong influencer
- Proven product management and organizational ability with an eye for “what-ifs”.
- Research design experience and competency.
- MBA desirable and technical skills a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career by leading our international eCommerce initiatives. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Location. Work in the heart of Shoreditch, the most exciting London neighborhood
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles