Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working in dynamic teams? Are you excited by the opportunity to work on complex transactions for clients? Are you solution oriented? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– work together with senior bankers to originate business, including developing pitch book presentations and financial modelling;
– coordinating with our product team partners and sector coverage team located in other geographies to develop cross-product ideas;
– building and maintaining client relationships to expand your network;
– taking responsibility for transaction execution workstreams including deal documentation preparation; and
– develop your skill base including an understanding of business and financial products.
Investment Banking Analyst / Associate
Country / State
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the investment banking team in Melbourne, which covers a range of sectors including general industrials, media, technology, gaming, consumer and resources. You will be working closely with our sector and product colleagues in Sydney and the global UBS network. UBS is widely regarded as the leading investment bank in the Australian market and consistently maintains its position as the leading corporate advisor in domestic and cross-border transactions and also the leading equity capital markets business.
Your experience and skills
– 2-5 years' experience gained from working in investment banking (either within a bulge bracket or top tier boutique advisory firm) or corporate advisory within a big-4 accounting firm or other similar financial services profession
– a track record of success, both academically and professionally
– excellent financial analysis skills, with the ability to efficiently produce high quality presentation materials
– able to communicate clearly and work effectively as part of a team
– able to work effectively under pressure to produce financial analysis and presentational material quickly and accurately
– always looking to expand your skill sets and relationships
– committed to a career in investment banking
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?