The Director, Revenue Optimization – SLJ & SUR will be responsible in leading the commercial strategy for both the Shangri-La hotel, Jakarta and Shangri-La hotel, Surabaya as a business partner of the Sales and Marketing teams. He/she will also be tasked to build a culture to drive and optimize performance and market share.
- Be a strategic leader, question the status quo and think outside the box.
- Good business, organizational and analytical skills. Detail-oriented with the ability to translate results into understandable and actionable information.
- Hands-on, with a focus on solution-driven actions. Ability to drive change.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in office and online tools and systems required for the function.
- Ability to effectively communicate messages to different audiences, both written and verbally.
- Ability to facilitate discussion and present to diverse audiences in terms of size and experience level.
- Able to maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, multi-task and work under pressure.
- Has minimum 3 years' experience in Revenue Optimization roles with previous experience in driving commercial strategies with focus on pricing, distribution and inventory optimization.
- Has a Bachelor degree in business, economics, marketing or strategy.
- High level of English proficiency and excellent communication skills.