Req ID: 27101
Job Family: 5259
Operating in 29 markets across Asia Pacific, with over 2000 local staff, serving premium top blue-chip customers in the travel industry - from travel agencies, airlines, hotels, car rentals and insurance providers. Sabre have grown our presence significantly over the years, in order to tap on the immense potential of the world’s fast growing region. Sabre’s end-to-end technologies help create a differentiated portfolio of solutions and services driven by data and insights on how travel business operates in Asia Pacific. We help our travel partners create better customer experiences, optimise business operations and enhance competitiveness. As we continue to grow in the region, our people are AND will always be our biggest asset & investment, where we continue to bring together the best talent and help them achieve their own career aspirations in a truly global company.
- Act as the primary commercial lead for Singapore or assigned markets for Traveler Experience
- Deliver qualified consulting approach and lead sales on key identified leads in the assigned sales region
- Responsible for formulating, delivering and maintaining a sales pipeline for the assigned region
- Establishes, builds and maintains executive level relationships in client organization
- Prepares and executes professional presentations to clients in their territories
- Develop proposals and quotations that comply with established guidelines and pricing policies, perform contract negotiations and close sales
- Maintain an accurate forecast of sales activity in the pipeline and regularly report key sales metrics to management
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity, provide feedback to management and recommend sales strategies
- Negotiate price, contracts, terms and conditions for new expansion and renewals
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong commercial experience within the travel technology/travel agency space
- Minimum 8 years related experience; minimum 5 years prior management/supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage multiple sales channels and strategic relationships
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement sales and account management budgets and plans
- Tech-savvy with an ability to communicate technical product features effectively and enthusiastically
- Extensive expertise and knowledge of the corporate travel space and previous experience with travel technology products desired
- Demonstrated network of client relationships within the corporate arena
- Ability to demonstrate excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to respond quickly to rapidly changing requirements.
Sabre Corporation is the leading technology provider to the global travel industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Sabre also operates a leading global travel marketplace, which processes more than US$120 billion of global travel spend annually by connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre serves customers in more than 160 countries around the world.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Manager, Consulting, Management, Technology