Req ID: 26521
Job Family: 5259
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. Sabre posted $3.2 billion in revenue in 2014 and employs approximately 10,000 people globally through its three business units – Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Airline Solutions and Sabre Hospitality Solutions.
Sabre Travel Network
Travel and tourism is the world’s largest industry, employing 231 million people; it generates more than 737 billion dollars a year in the U.S. alone. At its center is the company that moves and shakes this global industry: Sabre Travel Network®.
We connect travel buyers and sellers through the world’s largest travel marketplace, the Sabre® global distribution system (GDS). And, through advanced technological solutions and services that are uniquely ours, we bring travel to life for millions of people each year.
Our marketplace is used by approximately 370,000 agents in 130 countries, tens of millions of corporate travelers and hundreds of millions of consumers. We link travel agencies and Travel Management Companies with more than 400 airlines, 100,000 hotels, 27 car rental brands, 50 rail providers and 14 cruise lines — every type of travel supplier under the sun — enabling them to create unforgettable experiences for travelers and fuel our industry. Our marketplace helps buyers shop, book and manage travel about 1.4 billion times each day — at times processing more than 85,000 requests every time your heart beats.
- Develop, manage and maintain customer support operation to agency customers, generating customer satisfaction by scoping, measuring, reviewing and improving operational functions
- Analysis of client’s requests and FAQ, competitive situation, proposes changes in products and/or services that result in cost reductions and increased sales
- Identifies product usage opportunities, proactively promotes within and outside agency renewal cycle, support sales initiatives through delivery of product demonstrations
- Influence travel agents to adopt Sabre value-added products and services
- Work with Sales Team to plan business reviews, monitor account performance, support and run through product demos and general presentations
- Responsibility for smaller conversion projects from planning to delivering
- Identify training needs, work out training programs & customize courses, create operating manuals, references and general training materials for internal and external customers
- Coordinate courses and workshops, conduct training to internal and external audience
- Install Sabre products and services on workstations
- Support change management processes to help the adaption to a new system environment
- Customer onsite assistance with floorwalking in a day to day operations
- 2nd line support to customers concerning Products, Solutions and processes
- Escalate incidents outside the scope of team competencies to 3rd level resolver
- Work closely with customer support teams & across all operational verticals across EMEA region
- Promotes global cooperation, collaboration and partnerships between individuals and groups
- Proven experience in travel industry, including E2E workflow & common operations know-ledge
- General understanding of Travel Industry infrastructure, technology direction, architecture and relationship between suppliers, developers and subscribers
- Strong understanding of at least one or more GDS’s
- Ability to connect with a variety of audiences at all levels within and outside Sabre
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills internal and external
- Creative individual with strong analytical and solution oriented skills
- Proficiency in creating and delivering formal training programs and presentations
- Functional and technical experience on customer facing functions primarily focused on technical troubleshooting and/or system support and/or analysis
- Have proven knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and a
- General understanding and usability of computers and networks
- Team player with experience of working with different cultures in a global environment
- Native language Romanian, fluent in English verbal and written (any other EMEA language, welcome but not essential)
- Travel required 50% of the time
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process.
Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Technical Support, Change Management, Technology, Management