Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a Business Excellence Six Sigma Black Belt Leader. Essential functions of this role include:
- Directs the portfolio of strategic process improvement initiatives across the selling and execution phases of customer-facing projects, focusing on key commercial sub-process such as opportunity management, quotations, sales, order & project management, and order engineering.
- Leads and manages the overall portfolio of improvement projects in order to accomplish measurable business process improvements. Employs Six Sigma methodology and analytics into organizational operations in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Manages the evaluation and selection process that establishes a prioritized portfolio of improvement initiatives based on several factors including business performance impact, customer satisfaction, Hoshin alignment and employee engagement.
- Owns the overall design, development, implementation, change management, compliance, and success measures of the portfolio of selected improvement initiatives. Leverages and continuously improves the Business Excellence operating model, specifically the roles/responsibilities of key contributors in the development, deployment and execution phases.
- As a Master Black Belt (MBB), the individual will act as a link between the commercial organization’s Business Excellence program and executive leadership. The MBB leverages Six Sigma practices to obtain critical support and resources and ensure that improvement projects are implemented and adequately funded. The individual will works directly with Business Process Improvement leaders in the planning, designing, and delivery of key improvement projects.
- Must have experience leading, motivating, and influencing project teams
- Able to efficiently deploy Six Sigma practices across matrixed cross-functional teams that are not typically Six Sigma practitioners.
- Must be comfortable with managing and driving change.
- Must be clear and effective communicators, able to communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Possess the ability to influence others at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional project management abilities and demonstrated experience
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a process improvement function, or related experiences
- Training and certification through a Six Sigma accredited organization
Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time. Open to remote applicants as well.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
US-Massachusetts-Boston, US-Illinois-Chicago, US-Texas-Dallas, US-Tennessee-Nashville