ABBOTT ROMANIA is seeking to recruit ABBOTT AMBASSADOR who will be responsible for managing and expanding existing accounts, managing and improving customer relationships, improving profitability of accounts, and handling first line support for our In Vitro Diagnostic Products, for Transylvania Area.
If you are searching for a career opportunity where you could be part of an organization that discovers new ways to make life better every day around the world, you may be the right candidate for us.
The appropriate candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s / Engineering degree in bio medical / electrical / chemistry/ biology medical technology or commercial is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on managing and expanding existing accounts, managing and improving customer relationships, improving profitability of accounts, and handling first line service.
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically Business Management and key stakeholders.
- Excellent product and industry knowledge
- Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics
- Strong solution selling and relationship building skills
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis
- English knowledge
- Located in Cluj Napoca or Tg. Mures
Romania > Bucharest : Calea Floreasca 169A
Yes, 100 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: