We are currently looking to fill a Client Onboarding Project Manager position within the Nasdaq Global Corporate Services division. The Onboarding Project Manager performs the key role of managing the planning, development, and launch of a client’s new products and services within the Corporate Solutions division, serving as primary liaison between the customer and internal resources.
- Actively owns, manages, and takes responsibility for new client implementations for Nasdaq Corporate Solutions.
- Collaborates with internal groups such as sales, service account managers, editors, web developers, product development, and client support to ensure quality and timely services are delivered to clients.
- Educates and trains clients and potential clients on Nasdaq Corporate Solutions’ products and services.
- Communicates client feedback, high-level issues, and recommendations to effect change and enhance service and product offerings.
- Performs special assignments, as directed by manager or director.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with at least four (4) years of experience in a project manager, client services, or similar role, preferably within the financial services industry;
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken), demonstrated sound decision-making ability, and workload management skills;
- Must be confident and able to communicate effectively (in writing and on the phone) with all levels of management, both internally and externally;
- Client-focused, and has client service background;
- Experience with MS Office 2007 (or higher) required;
- Ideal candidate has previous experience with HTML coding or Drupal.
This is a permanent full-time role (night shift) based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Applications with resume attachments will be prioritized.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.